Saturday, January 11, 2014

2014....A new Year!

I just love a new year. I always loved the first day of school. Fresh tablets of paper, new pencils, new clothes, and especially a new start. Part of my new year includes blogging more. I wouldn't have a clue on how many people actually read it... or care! :) But, it's my way of journaling & I enjoy looking back on the memories. I plan on updating on 2013 in the next few weeks. This year is going to be so much fun for us. The kids are getting older and able to enjoy more activities together and we have some things already planned... more on that later.
The kids are getting older and able to enjoy more activities together and we have some things already planned... more on that later. Davis had his first basketball of the season today. He had so much fun! He said he enjoyed this team more than any basketball team he's ever been on. I'm so happy for him! His team name is the Celtics. Eliza is taking tap & ballet and absolutely loves it! It's all she talks about & is sad on days it's not in session. Her classes are on Tuesday after pre-school. Molly is trying to figure out who she is. She's the sweetest little girl ever, but also hateful as can be! For Christmas, Santa brought her a toy monkey that she had asked for. It's her new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment