Thursday, November 3, 2011

Eliza's glasses


My little princess is now the proud owner of a pair of pink glasses.
We had some serious concerns when we would have her try on glasses at different places. She'd wear them for 10 seconds & then throw them off.
We picked them up & I put them on her face to adjust them & she became terribly upset. She kept crying & saying "don't like glasses". I felt so sorry for her & it made me cry. I just knew this would be a hard road for us.
However... she's done amazingly well! I am so proud of her. I think the difference in her vision scared her at first. But, now she's loving it. We notice her seeing things that she probably never saw before. She is far sighted, so she probably didn't notice things that were so close to her.
Here's a picture of my princess! I just love her little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment