Monday, November 1, 2010

Giving Thanks in November

I'm thankful for you Pictures, Images and Photos

This month I will be participating in Giving Thanks in November. I have so much to be thankful for that I just didn't know where to start, but after spending a great weekend w/ friends I think it's easy to say that I'm very thankful for great friends! I feel so lucky to have great friends in my life who have great kids that love my kids!
I wanted to get Davis in on the fun, too. I asked him today on the way home from school what he was thankful for & he said "I'm thankful for God". My heart just swelled a bit! Then he went on to say "but, I wish he'd give me more stickers!" LOL What a funny kid!

1 comment:

  1. love you, amie. i know it could be years before our kids play together, but i am thankful for your friendship!

    ReplyDelete